UFC president Dana White has seen enough of rematches in the UFC's lightweight division. That's news to the ears of Nate Diaz.
Saturday night, UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson will defend his title for the first time against Frankie Edgar in the main event of UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. Henderson won the belt from Edgar, but "The Answer" was granted an immediate rematch.
"Yes, Nate Diaz will fight the winner," said White, during an interview on Fuel TV Friday after the weigh-ins.
Edgar won the belt from BJ Penn, but was forced to fight Penn a second time. After winning that fight, he was positioned against Gray Maynard, but those two fought to a draw. A third meeting was scheduled, which Edgar won.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Live Coverage & Results
- Michael Bisping’s Cut Won’t Stop Him From Fighting
- Josh Koshnick Says He Would Never Follow Etiquette In MMA
- MMA Veteran Travis Wiuff On His Technique To Change Weight Classes
- India Looks On Track To Host First Live UFC Show In Early 2013
- Ayaka Hamasaki Remains Undefeated In U.S. Debut
- Bernardo Magalhaes Returns To Australia After Being Cut By The UFC
- Jorge Santiago Signs With Strikeforce, Fighting In September Vs. Quinn Mulhern
- Frankie Edgar Has Made The Adjustments, Ready To Get His Belt Back
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline