"I think everyone knows him and I have no love loss for one another," said Sylvia on The MMA Hour. "He said some bad things, I said some bad things and at the end of the day I want to go out there and knock his a** out. I think everybody knows that, so I think they're going to tune in for that reason."
The two have fought three times already, all taking place at the UFC for the heavyweight championship. Arlovski won via submission at UFC 51, with Sylvia winning by TKO and decision at UFC 59 and 61. Sylvia feels that his submission loss was a premature tap out on his part.
While this is there fourth fight against one another, Sylvia noted they were supposed to fight an additional time but the fight never happened.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"I've trained to fight this guy four different times," said Sylvia. "This being the fifth time, you build up some sort of animosity for them. I do anyway."
Sylvia vs. Arlovski takes place at ONE FC 5: Pride of a Nation on August 31.
"We've talked trash over the years and never finished our beef," said Sylvia. "Hopefully, we finish it this time."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
- Tim Means-Abel Trujillo, Daron Cruickshank-Henry Martinez Moved To UFC On Fox 5
- Chael Sonnen Says Vitor Belfort "Never Shows Up," Will Pull Out Of Jon Jones Fight
- Mike Swick-Matt Brown To Square Off At UFC On Fox 5
- Heavyweights Brendan Schaub, Lavar Johnson Headed For Seattle
- Bellator Returns To Ohio, Two Names Confirmed
- Jon Jones Responds To News Dan Henderson Was Injured Three Weeks Prior To Cancelling Fight
- Dan Henderson Targets Year-End Show For Return To Action
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.