Nick Diaz just wants to return to fighting. However, thanks to a suspension handed down by the Nevada Athletic Commission, that seems impossible at the moment.
Cesar Gracie, the manager and trainer for Diaz, discussed his fighter during a recent meeting with the UFC. Gracie also informed MMAjunkie.com that Ross Goldman, the lawyer for Diaz, is appealing the suspension yet again.
"Theoretically, if a judge says he'll look at it and it will take a couple of months, he could put a stay on the suspension," Gracie said. "And at that point, Nick would be more than free to fight. But that's an if."
Diaz was suspended for a second failed drug test earlier this year. His suspensions runs until February of 2013.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline