"When (Silva's manager) was asked why he was going, he said maybe to call out GSP if he wins," Helwani reported. "Silva doesn't really travel to many fights, especially if he is not fighting."
Rumors of a potential Silva-GSP super-fight going down in early 2013 have been building for quite some time now. Lately, more people have seemed interested in a Silva-Jon Jones contest.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Dana White Returns With A Video Blog
- Anderson Silva To Attend UFC 154, Rumors Of GSP Call-Out Begin
- Demetrious Johnson-John Dodson Set For UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 81 Set With Season Seven Lightweight Semis
- One Year Suspension For Stephan Bonnar Following Failed Drug Test
- WSOF 1 Event Draws Nearly 200,000 Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.