Michael Bisping, Brian Stann and Chris Weidman all feel like they are nearing a future UFC middleweight title show. Bisping and Stann will square off later this month at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort, while Weidman remains on the sidelines.
"It's an incredibly important fight (between Bisping and Stann)," White said. "As soon as you start saying what's next for Anderson Silva, something pops up and there are tons of guys who are ready to fight him in the mix."
As for Weidman, who believes he deserves the next opportunity after defeating Mark Munoz, White said, "No. We'll see what happens. It could happen," in regards to a title shot.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline