Mike Swick made an impressive return to the octagon after a two and a half year hiatus. He wound up on the bottom of a very dominant DaMarques Johnson in the first round at UFC on FOX 4, however landed a devastating diving punch that KO’d Johnson in the second.
Swick underwent surgery 3 weeks ago, but is expected to take on Matt Brown in December at UFC on FOX 5. Unfortunately, Swick has been overtraining a little since the surgery and has sustained fluid build up in his knee.
The video below is not for the faint of heart, only watch if you are a sick monkey.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC on FOX 5 adds Mike Swick vs. Matt Brown and Brendan Schaub vs. Lavar Johnson
- Joe Lauzon, Jamie Varner and Mike Swick win UFC on FOX 4 bonuses, receive $50k each
- After two years away, Mike Swick returns to the Octagon
- Video: Brian Rogers flying knee knockout
- UFC 143 Adds Chris Cope vs. Matt Brown and Justin Edwards vs. Mike Stumpf
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka