As Stefan Struve (25-5) looks to continue his four fight win streak, he's thinking about who could be next. Some of the names that have come across the seven foot tall fighter's mind include Fabricio Werdum (16-5-1), Antonio Silva (17-4) and Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira (34-7-1-1 NC).
"I think they are great challenges for me," said Struve to TATAME. "Much has been said about my fight with Werdum or with Bigfoot, but also talk a lot about the Minotaur. I'm a fan of the Minotaur."
Struve is 9-3 for the UFC after winning earlier in the month. Of his overall 30 fights, all but one has been stopped early.
Since Werdum returned to the UFC this year he has won both his fights. Silva earlier this month gained his first UFC win after losing in his debut for the company. Nogueira won in his return to the UFC this month after his arm was broken in a late 2011 fight.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Stefan debuted in the UFC with a loss to Junior dos Santos (15-1) and now believes that he is close to getting a rematch against the current heavyweight champion.
"I think I'm one or two fights away from my title shot," said Struve. "So a win over Silva, Werdum or Minotauro should put me closer to achieving my biggest goal."
- Josh Koscheck Reports Possible Nick Diaz Fight
- Gilbert Melendez Could Go To UFC "Anytime" Says Cesar Gracie
- UFC On Fox 5 Loaded With 13 Bouts
- Change Made To UFC 154 Fight Card Lineup
- WSOF Matchmaker Ali Abdel-Aziz Promises Every Card Will Be Packed With Action
- Strikeforce’s Evangelista Santos Jumps Ship To Legacy FC
- Tim Gorman Goes From Bar Fighter To Championship Contender
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.