Rashad Evans was part of the studio team for Tuesday night's UFC on Fuel TV: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier pre- and post-fight shows. "Suga" last fought earlier this year, falling to Jon Jones in a bout for the UFC light heavyweight title.
The defeat left a sour taste in the mouth of Evans, as he was working for several months to take back the UFC belt. While he feels healthy, he still has no idea when he will return to action.
"I don't know. I am just going to enjoy myself right now, get in shape and do the things I need to do to get better," Evans said. "My last fight with Jones, I let myself down in areas in which I thought I would be able to exploit as a weakness."
Evans feels like he can improve and position himself for another bout with ex-teammate Jones, adding, "I will get better."
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Coming To FUEL TV
- Fighting Entertainment Group (FEG) Declaring Bankruptcy
- Poirier Vows To "Come Back And Get The W"
- Chael Sonnen's TUE Exemption Request On 5/21 NSAC Docket
- Match Up Alerts: Natal Vs. Craig, Penner Vs. DeBlass
- Video: Chan Sung Jung Vs. Dustin Poirier, Donal Cerrone Vs. Jeremy Stephens Highlights
- Paul Kelly Denies Being Involved In Drug Sting In England
- Video: Chan Sung Jung, Dustin Poirier Battle At "UFC On FUEL TV 3"
- Jason MacDonald Not Retiring Following Loss At "UFC ON FUEL TV 3"
- Erik Perez Vs. John Albert At "TUF: Live Finale"
- Rashad Evans Unsure When He'll Return To The Octagon
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Gate And Attendance
- Video: UFC On FUEL TV 3 Post-Fight Presser
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Fight Night Bonuses