Some have questioned whether the long running feud between former training partners Rashad Evans and Jon Jones has been fabricated or exaggerated, blown up to increase hype for their impending UFC 145 main event tilt.
During a recent appearance on MMA Uncensored Live, Evans was asked how legitimate their beef is, whether or not, given the choice, he would rather beat Jones down or have him as a lifelong friend. Right now, the answer is easy for Evans to find, though he admits he may feel differently when all is said and done.
"At this point, I would rather beat his ass. But, I mean, you know, it's kinda crazy because I'm going off the emotion I feel right now. A friend for life is a pretty good friend. So, I guess maybe the friend for life would be one that lasts longer, because a win in the cage is just a win in the cage."
- Bob Arum Has Doubts About The UFC's Deal With FOX
- WMMA Primer: 14-Year-Old Karo Parisyan Beats Up A Grown Man In Mexico
- Bryan Caraway Vs. Mitch Gagnon Scheduled For UFC 149
- Video: Cruz Makes Fun Of Faber's Frozen Moment On "TUF: Live"
- Cesar Gracie Gives Nick Diaz Update: "I'm Not Letting This Guy Quit"
- Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen Rematch Official For UFC 147 In Brazil
- Video: Frank Mir Not Down For Fight With Fabricio Werdum In Brazil
- "TUF: Live" Winner Justin Lawrence Far From Happy With Performance
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.