It appears that the UFC is a little more concerned with Dan Henderson's progress from a knee injury than "Hendo" himself. According to a report out of UFC Tonight Tuesday, officials have yet to confirm a site for Henderson-Lyoto Machida.
Henderson, who injured his knee in August, made it known recently that he was looking at UFC 156: Aldo Vs. Edgar in early February as a target date. However, another report has Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva locked down for that Super Bowl weekend card to serve as the co-main event, leaving Henderson-Machida likely slated for another date.
From mid-January until March, the UFC will hold six cards over seven weekends, so there is ample time for the Henderson-Machida match to go down.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.