"In the end, I'd say Las Vegas' loss was Toronto's gain," said Wright on MMA Junkie. "So we quickly wanted to make sure we could maximize the value of that. Obviously adding Jon Jones fighting Vitor on our card was going to have an impact – and it has had an impact."
Since the new main event was announced, ticket sales for the show have gone up.
"Absolutely [the ticket sales increased]," said Wright. "We're going to be really close to selling out. The house is going to be full – it's going to be a great energy."
While this was good news for Canadian fans, Wright made it clear that he wasn't happy how the events played out which led to the UFC 152 card being shuffled around.
"My first reaction was, I was really disappointed," said Wright. "I was looking forward to seeing Jon Jones and Henderson fight – I was really looking forward to that. And from a business point of view, we didn't want to cancel that fight."
- Dana White Returns With A Video Blog Featuring UFC 150
- Video: UFC 152: Jones Vs. Belfort Post-Fight Press Conference At 1:30 AM ET/10:30 PM PT
- Chuck Liddell Picks Jon Jones To Retain Against Vitor Belfort
- Brian Stann Sees Several Names Ahead Of His In The Middleweight Division
- Anthony Johnson Picks Up Third Consecutive Victory
- TUF Episode 2 Recap: Team Carwin Strikes First
- Rashad Evans Talks Facing Vitor Belfort, Drop To Middleweight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline