Max Holloway, the youngest active fighter on the UFC's roster, will look compete this Saturday night against Leonard Garcia at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II. Coming off a pair of victories, Holloway stepped in for an injured Cody McKenzie to face Garcia.
Upon arriving in Las Vegas for the bout, Holloway broke out the video camera, recording his arrival in "Sin City."
You can check out the video in the player below, which features a training session with Holloway:
- Dana White On When Gilbert Melendez May Get A Lightweight Championship Shot
- Alistair Overeem Submits Application For Licensing
- UFC Makes Bobby Green-Jacob Volkmann Official For UFC 156
- Junior Dos Santos Enjoys Being Sponsored By Nike
- Cain Velasquez Looking To Follow In Footsteps Of Juan Manuel Marquez
- Cage Warriors 51 Lineup Changed Due To Injuries
- Daniel Cormier Inks UFC Deal Ahead Of Final Strikeforce Fight
- Michael Kuiper-Buddy Roberts Added To UFC On Fox 6
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.