Actress Charlize Theron doesn't come off as a typical UFC fan. However, while a recent guest on Conan, the Academy Award winner discussed her love affair with the sport.
"I was originally introduced to the world of UFC by one of my best friends, who is like a five-foot-seven, really hot, very feminine, girly, girly, girly Asian girl who turns into a foam-at-the-mouth monster whenever she watches UFC," Theron said.
Theron discusses the UFC and why she constantly tunes in and attends live events in the video below:
- White On Injury Plague: "These Guys Need To Tone It Down"
- Michael Bisping Goes Under The Knife On Wednesday
- Check Out Rebellion Radio Tonight
- "TUF: Brazil" Debuts Tonight On FUEL TV
- Dana White "Disgusted" By Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Decision
- Separated Shoulder Forced Brian Stann To The Sidelines
- Jose Aldo Latest Injury Victim; Faber-Barao Moved To "UFC 149"
- Video: UFC On FX 3 Highlights
- Report: UFC Officially Applies For "UFC 151: Jones Vs. Henderson"
- B.J. Penn Vs. Rory MacDonald Targeted For UFC 152
- Paul Daley Allowed Release From Strikeforce
- "UFC On FX: Johnson Vs. McCall" Gate And Attendance
- GSP-Condit, Hendricks-Kampmann On Track For "UFC 154"