UFC 152 seems like it’s light-years away, especially since the cancellation of UFC 151 on September 1. There has not been a UFC event since UFC 150, which was held on August 11.
With the cancellation of 151, most people are pointing their fingers and blaming the light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. However, that is not stopping fighters and fans from picking Jones in his upcoming main event battle at UFC 152 against Vitor Belfort.
MMASucka.com took to Twitter to find out who the MMA community was picking for the main event at UFC 152 between Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort. Check out the responses below.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
So, who do you think will win? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Vinny Magalhaes returns to the UFC, fights in September
- Jorge Masvidal: “I Guess He (Melendez) Would Have Two Fights In December”
- UFC returns to the UK on September 29 in Nottingham
- Jones vs. Henderson slated for September 1 in Vegas
- Tim Sylvia steps in to face Daniel Cormier on September 29
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka