The California Kid has transferred that knowledge to a book, "Laws of the Ring," co-written by Tim Keown and set for a May 22 release.
Faber will go up for his second shot at the bantamweight title this July 7 at UFC 148, concluding the trilogy between himself and Dominick Cruz. Faber submitted Cruz quickly in defense of his featherweight title in 2007 and lost a close decision to Cruz in a bid for his rival's title last year.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Age And Will Overcome Youth And Preparation
- UFC 148 Tickets On Sale This Week
- "Rampage" Jackson Wants Rua, Griffin For Final UFC Bout
- Jake Shields Vs. Ed Herman To Take Place At "UFC 150"
- Video: Dana White Blog Is Back For "UFC On FOX 3"
- Travis Browne, Ben Rothwell Added To "UFC On FOX 4" Card
- Ryan Bader Vs. Lyoto Machida Set For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Episode 8 Of "TUF: Live" Earns Lowest Ratings Yet
- Michael Bisping Vs. Tim Boetsch Removed From UFC 148
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Unlikely To Take Place At UFC 149
- Georges St-Pierre Talks Being Bullied As A Kid
- Faber Happy To Share Spotlight With Silva And Sonnen
- UFC 149 Likely To Host Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Vs. Thiago Silva
- Quick Shots: Brock Lesnar Loses WWE Return Match, Arianny Goes Topless (Pic)
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.