Frankie Edgar said he was doing the "company" thing when he agreed to step in and face Jose Aldo for the UFC featherweight title at UFC 153: Aldo vs. Edgar in October. Now, with news of Aldo's exit from the bout, another "company" man is making it known he would be willing to face "The Answer."
Urijah Faber, who was last seen falling to Renan Barao in a bout for the interim UFC bantamweight title, wrote on Twitter that he would accept a fight with Edgar back at featherweight.
"Bulking up for the (Edgar) fight in case (Dana White, UFC) come a knocking," Faber posted.
Faber is a former WEC featherweight champion. He dropped the title to Aldo back in 2010.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Lyoto Machida Tweets Out A "Big Surprise" Is In The Future; Wanderlei Silva Hints At UFC 153 Fight
- Fabio Maldonado Wants To Face Glover Teixeira In Brazil, Teixeira Willing To Face Anyone
- UFC Confirms TUF: India, Show To Begin In 2013
- Jose Aldo "Very Sad" For Having To Pull Out Of UFC 153
- Frankie Edgar Willing To Fight Whenever The UFC Wants Him To
- If Asked, Urijah Faber All For Facing Frankie Edgar
- Joe Lauzon Proves He Asked For Gray Maynard First
- Roger Hollett Back In To Face Matt Hamill At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline