Former WEC champion Urijah Faber posted some good news on Twitter Tuesday, sending out a message that he was back to training without any restrictions.
Faber suffered a rib injury earlier this year in a loss to Renan Barao for the interim UFC bantamweight title. "The California Kid" was expected to meet Dominick Cruz after the two served as coaches on the first season of The Ultimate Fighter on FX, but Cruz went down with a knee injury prior to the contest.
Faber (26-6) has gone 2-2 since joining the UFC after the WEC was absorbed under the Zuffa umbrella. He is slated to return to action in the early stages of 2013.
- Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle
- Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory Settle Lawsuits
- Vinny Magalhaes Takes Shot At Matt Hamill
- UFC On Fox 5 Prelims Headed For FX
- Urijah Faber Back To Training Full-Time
- Andrei Arlovski Headed For Russia, December Showdown With Mike Hayes
- MMA Veteran Rich Clementi Retires From Fighting
- Family Member Cast Doubts That Kyra Gracie Can Join MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.