Faber and Menjivar will go down February 23 from the Honda Center in Anaheim. The bout is likely to be part of the main card, and will be a rematch between the two bantamweights from several years ago.
Faber (26-6) earned a disqualification victory over Menjivar (25-9) when the two were competing in the Canadian TKO promotion. Menjivar has experienced much success since joining the UFC, going 4-1.
Hunt (8-7) and Struve (25-5) will be heading to Japan for a March 3 meeting at the Saitama Super Arena. Hunt has gone 3-1 inside the Octagon, while Struve has posted nine wins in 12 matches.
Both Hunt and Struve are riding win streaks, and looking to meet after a planned May encounter was scrapped due to a Hunt's knee injury. The fight will be part of the main card, which airs on March 2 in North America.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.