According to a report by MMAjunkie.com, the next season of The Ultimate Fighter will air on Tuesdays. An advertisement in the most recent edition of UFC 360, the official magazine of the UFC, says TUF 17 will begin Tuesday, January 22 at 9 p.m. ET.
No official word has been made by the UFC or FX regarding the decision. Those involved with the program decided to move it off Friday nights after two seasons.
If Tuesday is the date, TUF will serve as the lead-in to the FX-created hit series Sons of Anarchy. Another FX series, Justified, would be the show to follow TUF in January.
-UPDATE- MMAWeekly.com has confirmed with FX officials that The Ultimate Fighter will air on Tuesdays. They also confirmed that 9 p.m. ET will be the new start time, an hour earlier than previous seasons started.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.