Dominic Pagone, the Vice President of Media Relations of FX, is disputing a report that circulated late Wednesday night that The Ultimate Fighter had a new home. Both UFC president Dana White and Malki Kawa, the manager for currently-filming TUF coach Jon Jones, claimed the show was headed back to Wednesday evenings on FX.
"FX has not announced the official date or night that the next installment of TUF will air, however it is highly unlikely it will air Wednesday nights," wrote Pagone in a message to MMAFighting.com. "The official announcement will be coming in the next two or three weeks."
Jones, the UFC light heavyweight champion, and Chael Sonnen are in the filming process of TUF right now. The show is slated to begin airing in January.
The show currently airs Friday nights on FX. During the years it was on Spike TV, TUF aired on Wednesday nights.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Gray Maynard Headed For Surgery With Torn Ligaments
- Shane Carwin Tore Just About Every Ligament In His Knee, Says His Manager
- Mark Hominick Knows His Back Is Up Against A Wall At UFC 154
- The Ultimate Fighter Moving To Wednesday Nights In 2013
- Royce Gracie Makes Claims Against Shane Carwin Following Fight Withdrawl
- Shane Carwin Out With Knee Injury, UFC Seeking Opponent For Roy Nelson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.