Two live fights and the announcement of Urijah Faber's UFC 148 replacement opponent weren't enough to prevent the latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Live from earning the lowest ratings in the show's history.
MMAWeekly reports that last week's episode pulled in only 821,000 viewers, with viewership dropping below the 900,000 mark (previous season of TUF never fell below the one million mark) for the first time in the show's history and keeping up a trend of low ratings this season.
Episode eleven of TUF: Live featured the final two quarter-final bouts of this season, as well as the revelation that Renan Barao will be fighting Urijah Faber for the UFC interim bantamweight title at UFC 148 this July, replacing the injured Dominick Cruz.
For results from and a recap of last week's show, click here.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Mir Takes No Issue With Dos Santos Questioning His Manhood
- Alistair Overeem: "I'm Still Gonna Get That Belt"
- Video: Bas Rutten Extols The Virtues Of The Ground Game
- Dan Hardy: Training With Frank Mir Has Been Inspirational
- Dana White Maintains Little Concern For Fox Ratings
- Anderson Silva Slips Up, Lets The World Know What He Really Thinks Of Vitor Belfort
- Cesar Gracie Speaks Out On NSAC's Suspension Of Nick Diaz
- Welterweight Hendricks “Would Love To Wait” For GSP
- Carwin "Positive" He Will Be Medically Cleared To Fight
- "UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Final Card, Live Coverage Saturday
- Paul Taylor Out, Rafael Dos Anjos In To Face Anthony Njokuani At "UFC On FUEL 4"
- Anderson Silva Plans To Remain At Middleweight, Leave 205 To Training Partners
- Jon Jones' Manager Says "No One's Running From Anything" In Regards To Recent Arrest
- Josh Barnett Also Has Fight Left In Strikeforce
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.