After 16 seasons The Ultimate Fighter has seen a major drop in the ratings, leaving many to wonder if it's time to end the show. UFC President Dana White isn't ready to pull the plug just yet, and said that there may be a change of opinion after the next season.
"People are going to see a lot of changes on The Ultimate Fighter this season," said White to Sherdog. "We changed it up and I think people are going to change their tune. I'll be straight up, the last season was not my favorite season. I think you could feel that halfway through."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"Next season it's a new ballgame," said White. "We have stone-cold killers next season."
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.