Both Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson will be represented in The Ultimate Fighter semifinals, as the matches have been finalized. Jon Manley defeated Team Carwin teammate Joey Rivera, while Mike Ricci downed Michael Hill.
The semifinals will feature teammates Manley and Colton Smith battling, while Ricci tangles with Neil Magny. The winners will meet on December 15 at The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale from Las Vegas.
Both Carwin and Nelson saw their fighters go 6-6 this past season. With the semifinals featuring teammate battles, there will be a Carwin-Nelson fighter each in the finale.
The two heavyweights, however, will not be squaring off as originally planned after Carwin suffered a knee injury. In his place will be Matt Mitrione to meet "Big Country."
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.