The heavyweights make their first appearance tonight with Pat Barry (7-5) vs. Shane del Rosario (11-1).
Round 1: They slap hands. Rosario with a kick to the stomach followed by another one. Rosario charges and connects with some knees to the head and gut as he pushes this fight against the cage. Barry looks for a neck crank, but doesn't get it. They're back to the center of the Octagon. Rosario shoots in and gets it. Rosario has the back and is looking for the choke, but Barry is out of it. Rosario has the arm on the ground now. He lets go of it and Barry is on top as the round ends.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Rosario
Round 2: They touch gloves again. As they trade punches, a huge left hand by Barry that rocks a wobbly Rosario against the cage. Barry with some shots to the head and a big right that puts Rosario on the ground as the referee jumps in.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Pat Barry defeated Shane del Rosario via KO (punches) at :26 of round 2
- One UFC Fighter Thinks Ronda Rousey Shouldn’t Have Been Handed The Title
- Rory MacDonald On If B.J. Penn Should Retire
- Dana White: If Michael Bisping Defeats Vitor Belfort He’s Next In Line For The Title Shot
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Bonuses Handed Out, Live Gate Released
- Melvin Guillard Doesn’t Think Jamie Varner Will Be At UFC 155
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Roy Nelson Vs. Matt Mitrione
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Colton Smith Vs. Mike Ricci
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.