Sports

UFC Releases Charlie Brenneman

| by

Charlie Brenneman has been released from his UFC contract. The fighter posted on Twitter Tuesday, thanking the UFC and UFC president Dana White for the opportunity.

Im gone but not forgotten. Ill be bak soon! Thx @ufc @danawhite for the opportunities, and especially to all my loyal fans!!! C u all soon!

Popular Video

A judge looked this inmate straight in the eyes and said something that left the entire courtroom in tears:

Popular Video

A judge looked this inmate straight in the eyes and said something that left the entire courtroom in tears:

Brenneman (15-5) was defeated by Kyle Noke via first round KO last month at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. He has gone just 1-3 in his last four, holding an overall UFC record of 4-4.

Related Content

Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.