The numbers are in for the debut of UFC Primetime: Jones vs. Evans, and they are not good. The first of three episodes, which are shown on FX following The Ultimate Fighter: Live, averaged just 462,000 viewers.
That number is last among all the "Primetime" specials the UFC has produced, including the first to be shown on FX earlier this year. That show featured Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz, drawing 657,000 viewers.
Jon Jones and Rashad Evans have been on a collision course for well over a year now, and the two will finally lock up on April 21 from Atlanta at UFC 145: Jones vs. Evans. The next two parts to the series will be shown on FX on April 13 and April 20, beginning at 11 p.m. ET.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Diego Nunes Sees Siver Fight As "Strength Vs. Speed"
- Mayhem Miller Still Going After Chael Sonnen On Twitter
- Video: Evidence Of Georges St-Pierre's Ongoing Recovery
- Bas Rutten And JDS Comment On Overeem Possibly Keeping UFC 146 Spot
- Rolles Gracie Next For Fedor?
- Jon Jones Clears The Air Regarding Statement Made On "UFC Ultimate Insider"
- "Bellator 70" Official For May 25; Will Feature Konrad Vs. Prindle, Middleweight Finals
- Video: Kenny Florian Goes Off On Fighters Who Use PEDs
- Braulio Estima Named As Opponent For Nick Diaz At "World Jiu-Jitsu Expo"
- Super Fight League Announces Bobby Lashley Vs. James Thompson For May
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.