The medical suspensions for this past Friday's UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson event from Australia have been confirmed by MMAWeekly.com. The suspensions feature every fighter being given at least 21 days, though some were handed even longer ones.
Robert Whittaker, Rousimar Palhares, Chad Mendes, Joey Beltran, Mike Pierce, Brendan Loughnane and Mike Wilkinson each received 180-day suspensions. As always, the fighters can be cleared by a doctor.
Robert Whittaker suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a negative right hand x-ray.
Rousimar Palhares suspended for 180 days unless his right foot is cleared by an orthopedic doctor.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
Chad Mendes suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a negative left foot x-ray.
Joey Beltran suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a negative right hand x-ray.
Mike Pierce suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a Maxillofacial surgeon. Faces a minimum suspension of 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
Brendan Loughnane suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a negative left foot x-ray.
Mike Wilkinson suspended for 180 days unless cleared by a negative TMJ x-ray.
- Patrick Cote Shifting To Welterweight, Hopes To Fight At UFC 158
- Medical Suspensions Given To Fighters From The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale
- Karlos Vemola Out, Derek Brunson In To Face Chris Leben At UFC 155
- Cody McKenzie Out Of UFC 155 Bout With Leonard Garcia
- Brian Stann's Hire Heroes USA Partners With WWE
- Ratings Report: TUF 16 Finale Draws 1.3 Million, UFC On FX 6 Falls Below Average
- Legacy FC 18 To Feature Pair Of Title Fights
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.