The weigh-ins for tomorrow's 'UFC on FX: Guida vs Maynard' took place this afternoon, and went off nearly without a hitch.
The co-main event is also set, as both Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher made weight at 155.5 and 156 pounds respectively.
The only fighter to not make weight was C.J. Keith who came in one pound over the lightweight limit of 156 pounds for his bout with Ramsey Nijem. He has been allotted one hour to lose the additional pound.
The weigh-in results are as follows:
Main Card on FX
Clay Guida (155) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
Spencer Fisher (156) vs. Sam Stout (155.5)
Brian Ebersole (170) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170.5)
Ross Pearson (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.5)
Preliminary Card on FUEL TV
Hatsu Hioki (145.5) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145)
C.J. Keith (157)* vs. Ramsey Nijem (156)
Brock Jardine (170.5) vs. Rick Story (169.5)
Joey Gambino (145) vs. Steven Siler (145.5)
Chis Camozzi (185.5) vs. Nick Catone (185.5)
Matt Brown (170.5) vs. Luis Ramos (170)
Preliminary Card on Facebook.com
Ricardo Funch (170.5) vs. Dan Miller (170.5)
Dustin Pague (135) vs. Ken Stone (135.5)
* - Missed weight, has one additional hour to drop the extra pound.
- Fedor Emelianenko Announces His Retirement
- Sam Stout And Spencer Fisher Ready To Make Magic
- UFC On FX: Guida Vs. Maynard Weigh-in Results
- Gray Maynard Talks Sleepless Nights After Edgar Loss, Re-Inventing Himself
- Mark Munoz Talks Injury Rehab, Being Depressed After Injury
- Clay Guida Grateful For Five Round Fight Against Gray Maynard
- Danny Castillo And Michael Johnson Clash At UFC 151
- Live Video Of The UFC On FX Weigh-Ins At 4PM ET/1PM PT
- Two More Bouts Added To UFC On FUEL TV 5 In Nottingham
- Demetrious Johnson Misdiagnosed, Will Not Require Surgery