Three prelim fighters took home bonuses for their efforts Friday night at UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson. The card aired from Australia, and featured the finals in The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes.
Cody Donovan and Nick Penner, who kick-started the card on the prelims, earned Fight of the Night. Donovan earned a victory via TKO in the first round after four minutes of intense action.
The Knockout of the Night went to Ben Alloway, who dropped Manuel Rodriguez with just three seconds left in the opening round.
No Submission of the Night was given out as there were no submissions on the card.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Also, season awards were handed out to the fighters for their efforts on TUF: The Smashes, as Robert Whittaker took home Knockout of the Season, Colin Fletscher scored Submission of the Season, and Brad Scott and Alloway earned Fight of the Season. All were awarded $25,000.
- Georges St-Pierre Not Thinking About Retirement At All Right Now
- TUF Winner Colton Smith Targets Potential Move To Lightweight
- Jamie Varner Disappointed He Didn't Get To Face Melvin Guillard This Weekend
- Daniel Cormier To Join Fuel TV Coverage For UFC 155
- Ryan Couture Wonders If The UFC Wants Him On Their Roster
- Andrei Arlovski Returns To Russia For The First Time In A Decade
- GSP Credits Benson Henderson With Blueprint To Defeating A Diaz Brother
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.