Travis Browne and Jay Hieron, who took part in the main and co-main event fights for UFC On FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot this past weekend, were each given 30-day medical suspensions by the Minnesota Office of Combative Sports. The suspensions were released to MMAjunkie.com.
Browne was defeated by Antonio Silva in the main event. "Hapa" has already stated he will be out for a couple of months at least after tearing his hamstring.
Danny Castillo was given an indefinite suspension, while Aaron Simpson received 60 days. Diego Nunes and Bart Palaszewski were each handed 45-day suspensions, while Hieron and Jussier Formiga were given 30 days.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.