The New Jersey State Athletic Commission has already released the list of medical suspensions from last night's UFC on FX 4: Maynard vs. Guida fight card, which took place from the Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Seven fighters were suspended (props to MMAJunkie for the list).
Sam Stout was suspended indefinitely due to possible facial injuries, but can be cleared early by a physician pending the results of X rays to his facial/orbital bones. Either way, he's suspended for 45 days due to facial lacerations he received in his rubber match with Spencer Fisher.
Joey Gambino and Nick Catone were also suspended indefinitely, Catone for a possible nose injury and Gambino for possible facial injuries. Gambino can be cleared early pending the results of a facial CT scan and Catone can be cleared early pending the results of a nose X ray. Regardless, Gambino is suspended for 90 days for a facial laceration and Catone 60 days for the same.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Gray Maynard, Spencer Fisher and Ross Pearson were all suspended for 45 days due to facial lacerations. Luis Ramos was suspended for thirty days for a facial laceration.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Super Fight League Inks Jeff Monson, Sokoudjou, Others To Contracts
- Josh Thomson Eying Summer Return To The Cage
- "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2" Attendance
- "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2" Fight Night Bonuses
- Rich Franklin Spoils Wanderlei Silva's Brazilian Homecoming
- UFC 147: Wanderlei Silva Vs. Rich Franklin
- Cezar Ferreira Earns Middleweight "TUF: Brazil" Crown
- UFC 147: Cezar Ferreira Vs. Sergio Moraes
- Rony Mariano Bezerra Becomes First "TUF: Brazil" Champion
- UFC 147: Godofredo Pepey Vs. Rony Jason
- Fabricio Werdum Crushes Mike Russow In His Return To Brazil