As one might have expected, the night-time replay for UFC On Fuel TV: Franklin Vs. Le outperformed the live broadcast over the weekend, according to a report by MMAjunkie.com. The card aired Saturday morning from Macau, China, with Fuel TV re-broadcasting it that evening.
The live card drew 88,000 viewers, while the replay generated 143,000. Another replay later that night brought in an additional 59,000.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.