Welcome to the main card, as the first of three welterweight bouts opens the Fuel TV portion. England's own Che Mills (14-5) faces Duane Ludwig (29-13), with Herb Dean serving as the referee.
Round 1: "Beautiful" and "Bang" take the center of the Octagon, with Mills looking to use his six-inch reach advantage. Quick jab lands by Mills, and he grabs the back of Ludwig's head and lands several uncontested blows before getting the takedown. Mills in side control, hits an elbow to the head. Ludwig up but Mills takes him back down and into side control again. Short elbows by Mills, and Ludwig has a cut under the eye.
Mills working a strong ground game. Mills fires down with a big right that just misses and it appears this one is over as Ludwig buckles as his left leg gives out. Mills helps Ludwig to his feet, as his knee seems to have possibly given out on him.
Che Mills def. Duane Ludwig via TKO (injury) 2:28 of Round 1
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Struve Vs. Miocic" Results And Live Coverage
- UFC On Fuel TV: DaMarques Johnson Vs. Gunnar Nelson
- UFC On Fuel TV: Jason Young Vs. Robbie Peralta
- TUF Friday Episode 3: Team Nelson Rebounds
- If Brock Lesnar Wants A UFC Return, Dana White Is Open
- No Plans For Matt Mitrione Vs. Rampage Jackson
- Bellator 74 Results: Four Advance In Welterweight Tourney
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.