Our prelim card main event features bantamweights Damacio Page (15-7) and Alex Caceres (6-5). The referee will be Josh Rosenthal.
Round 1: Page comes right after Caceres and lands a kick to the head. Caceres with his own head kick that is a glancing blow, as Page gets a takedown and starts landing big blows to Caceres. Page comes flying in, and Caceres just misses grabbing a possible arm lock. Page folds him up and Caceres tries to avoid damage but is unable to, as Page lands a shot to the body followed by one to the head.
Page steps inside and fires down another big blow. Caceres tries to lock in a triangle, but Page powers out. Page is leaving himself open for several submission attempts, but so far has been powerful enough to get out of them. Caceres with a triangle, rolls over to the top position and into an armbar, but Page powers out and is back in control. Great submission defense by Page there to avoid both moves.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Page
Round 2: Caceres with a kick to start the round, and lands a flying knee that Page eats and scores a powerful takedown through. Caceres locks in another triangle and that's it, as "Bruce Leeroy" scores a submission victory thanks to the triangle choke.
Alex Caceres def. Damacio Page via submission (triangle choke) at 1:27 of round two
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Results
- Stephan Bonnar Talks Around Retirement Question
- Dana White Not Sure Who Will Face Anderson Silva Next, Unhappy With Late Stoppage In Main Event
- Ross Pearson, George Sotiropoulos Named TUF: The Smashes Coaches
- UFC On FUEL 4 Bonuses Awarded To Te Huna, Beltran Weidman, Caceres
- Video: "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Post-Fight Press Conference
- Jon Fitch Looking To Return In September
- Statement Made: Chris Weidman Stops Mark Munoz, Calls For Anderson Silva
- UFC On FUEL 4: Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman
- James Te Huna Pounds Joey Beltran, Picks Up Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.