This past Wednesday's UFC on Fuel TV: Munoz vs. Weidman event reached second place in terms of UFC events on FUEL TV, scoring 211,000 viewers. MMAjunkie.com confirmed the numbers Thursday with an industry source.
The card finished behind only UFC on FUEL TV: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger, which drew 217,000 viewers. The peak for UFC on FUEL TV 4 was 291,000 during the main event as Chris Weidman defeated Mark Munoz.
The first UFC on FUEL TV event took place earlier this year, with Diego Sanchez and Jake Ellenberger meeting in the main fight.
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.