Sherdog.com reports that UFC on FUEL TV 3: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier has pulled in the lowest ratings of the promotion's three offerings on the network by drawing an average audience of 173,000 viewers.
By contrast, the promotion's first show on FUEL TV, UFC on FUEL TV 1: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger pulled in an audience of 217,000 and their second, UFC on FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva attracted 197,000 viewers.
UFC on FUEL TV 3 went down this past Tuesday, May 15, from the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia. The card saw featherweight fighters Chan Sung Jung and Dustin Poirier do battle in the main event, with The Korean Zombie emerging victorious by way of a D'Arce choke in the fourth round of what was a wild night.
Jung earned Submission and Fight of the Night bonuses in victory, as well as a shot at the winner of the upcoming featherweight title fight between champ Jose Aldo and Erik Koch.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Struve And Johnson Talk Short Notice Opponent Switch
- Mark Hunt Injured, Replaced At UFC 146 By Lavar Johnson
- Erick Silva Confident He Will KO Brenneman
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Ratings Continue To Drop
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Fighter Salaries
- B.J. Penn Declines Bout With Josh Koscheck
- Bellator 69 Weigh-In Results; Falcao Over By Two Pounds
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Conference Call Notes And Quotes
- Video: Cain Velasquez Part Of Team AKA Fighter Diary
- Anthony Pettis Not A Likely Candidate For Donald Cerrone At UFC 150
- Josh Koscheck Wants BJ Penn Fight, But Does Penn?
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Coming To FUEL TV
- Fighting Entertainment Group (FEG) Declaring Bankruptcy
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.