Round 1: McKenzie runs right out in front of LeVesseur and promptly gets dumped on the mat. LeVesseur takes a rolling up-kick to the groin and the action is halted. After some scrambling and stilted exchanges, LeVesseur lands a solid uppercut that puts McKenzie on his back. McKenzie looks wobbled and he's taking more damage. LeVesseur tries for a D'arce choke, but McKenzie defends well and LeVesseur attempts to take the back. McKenzie defends and LeVesseur works from guard. McKenzie goes for his patented guillotine from guard; LeVesseur allows him too much time to set it up and McKenzie sinks it, forcing the tap.
Cody McKenzie defeated Marcus LeVesseur via submission (guillotine) at 3:05 of round 1
Popular VideoYou have to see this to believe it. This dog unlocked his crate and four doors in the middle of the night to escape his veterinarian's office:
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Coming To FUEL TV
- Fighting Entertainment Group (FEG) Declaring Bankruptcy
- Poirier Vows To "Come Back And Get The W"
- Chael Sonnen's TUE Exemption Request On 5/21 NSAC Docket
- Match Up Alerts: Natal Vs. Craig, Penner Vs. DeBlass
- Video: Chan Sung Jung Vs. Dustin Poirier, Donal Cerrone Vs. Jeremy Stephens Highlights
- Paul Kelly Denies Being Involved In Drug Sting In England
- Video: Chan Sung Jung, Dustin Poirier Battle At "UFC On FUEL TV 3"
- Jason MacDonald Not Retiring Following Loss At "UFC ON FUEL TV 3"
- Erik Perez Vs. John Albert At "TUF: Live Finale"
- Rashad Evans Unsure When He'll Return To The Octagon
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Gate And Attendance
- Video: UFC On FUEL TV 3 Post-Fight Presser
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.