Our main card opener features a pair of bantamweight scrappers on Pickett and Page.
Round 1: These two waste no time, planting their feet in the center and trading bombs. Pickett knocks Page off balance after catching a leg. Page active from his back, threatenging with an armbar to force the standup. This is turning into a slobberknocker, each man getting in hard shots. Page hits a takedown; Pickett reverses and returns the favor in kind, planting Page on the canvas. Pickett in half guard, working ground and pound. Page is active, but still eating big punches. Page regains guard; Pickett still landing punches. His activity pays off though, as he's squirrely enough to back Pickett off and out of his guard. Page scoring with strikes from the outside, but he gives up a takedown after a failed flying knee. Pickett tags him with a pair of hard punches as Page stands. Another failed flying knee and another takedown see Pickett end the round on top.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Pickett
Round 2: Page denied on a takedown attempt. Pickett goes for a takedown of his own, which Page reverses halfway through. They scramble and reset on their feet, Page getting in a knee before making space. Pickett floors Page with a left hook preceded by a straight right. Pickett follows him down and looks to finish the job, wailing away with ground and pound and pressing Page into the fence. Page is recovering, but Pickett is improving his position to better continue his assault. Pickett pounds Page against the wall but makes a mistake going for the guillotine, allowing Page to defend, reverse and take top position. Pickett turns the tables and now threatens with the takedown himself. Page's face is telling the story of this fight, but there's no quit in him. Pickett is taking him apart on the feet; he drops Page. Pickett takes the back and sinks in the preferred submission of the day: the rear naked choke. Page taps after getting flattened out.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Brad Pickett defeated Damacio Page via submission (rear naked choke) at 4:05 of round 2
- Door Could Open Back Up For "King Mo" Lawal To Return To Zuffa
- Video: "UFC 145 Primetime" Episode Two
- Australia Vs. UK Expected For Future Season Of Ultimate Fighter
- Video: Brian Stann Back In The Win Column
- "The Ultimate Fighter: India" Next Edition Of UFC Reality Show
- Video: UFC On FUEL TV 2 Post-Fight Presser
- UFC Boss Too Mad To Talk Alistair Overeem
- Date Change Could Be In Order For "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Sonnen 2"
- Video: Alexander Gustafsson Gives Native Country Reason To Smile At "UFC On FUEL TV 2"
- BJ Penn Remains Content With Decision To Retire From Fighting
- Dana White Shoots Down The Rally For Mark Hunt
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Gate And Attendance
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Fight Night Bonuses
- Alexander Gustafsson Earns Career-Defining Victory Over Thiago Silva In Home Country
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.