UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz drew 14,412 fans to the KeyArena in Seattle Saturday night, as they saw hometown favorite Benson Henderson successfully defend his UFC lightweight title against Nate Diaz.
The live gate for the show was reported at $1.5 million. It marked the first time in Seattle since 2011. That event drew 13,741 fans and $1.18 million at the gate.
Along with Henderson-Diaz, former UFC champions Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and BJ Penn were in action. Both lost, as Rua fell to Alexander Gustafsson and Penn was defeated by Rory MacDonald.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dustin Poirier Fueled By Loss, Looks To Bounce Back At TUF 16 Finale
- UFC Officially Announces March Return To Japan
- Video: Preview For "UFC 155: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez II"
- Siyar Bahadurzada Calls Out Rory MacDonald
- Diego Sanchez Confirms Move Back To Lightweight, Says Next Fight To Be Announced Soon
- Roger Gracie Still In The Planning Stages Of Training
- Raphael Assuncao Fought Through Broken Arm At UFC On Fox 5
- Anderson Silva Requests 10-Fight UFC Contract
- Roy Nelson: Matt Mitrione Made Fight Personal By Requesting It
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.