The final, and official, numbers have been released for UFC on Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera. And, despite competing against the 2012 Summer Olympics, the numbers matched other Fox events.
A total of 2.44 million viewers tuned in, a slightly-higher audience than the UFC card in May that drew 2.42 million. The key 18-34-year-old male demo drew 19-percent high numbers than the May card and was the highest-ranked non-Olympic program in the category.
The numbers grew as the event went on, peaking at 3.3 million during the 10 p.m. ET hour. The host market, Los Angeles, was up 25-percent compared to the previous Fox card, while New York was up 55-percent.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline