The UFC On FOX 3 fight card, headlined by Nate Diaz and Jim Miller drew 10,788 fans to the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey for a live gate of $1.1 million.
UFC president Dana White announced the figures at the event's post-fight press conference.
In the night's main event, Nate Diaz dismantled Jim Miller en route to a slick submission win in the second round. The victory netted the younger of the fighting Diaz brothers a Submission of the Night bonus, as well as a guaranteed (as much as these things ever can be) shot at the winner of the upcoming Benson Henderson-Frankie Edgar title fight rematch.
In the co-main event, Johny Hendricks squeaked by Josh Koscheck in a very closely contested welterweight tilt.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
For full results from the event, click here.
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Ratings Continue To Flag
- Video: Marcus Davis Mulling Retirement After KO
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch Official For UFC 149
- Dominick Cruz Injures ACL, UFC 148 Title Fight Canceled
- Nate Marquardt Vs. Tyron Woodley For Strikeforce Title
- Dana White Credits Donald Trump With UFC Return To Atlantic City
- Brian Stann Vs. Hector Lombard To Main Event "UFC On FOX 4"
- UFC Thinking About Another Possible Comeback Season For "TUF"
- "TUF: Brazil" Episode Recap: Wanderlei Earns A Win
- "Super Fight League 3" Results: James Thompson Tops Bobby Lashley
- Roger Gracie To Make Middleweight Debut Vs. Keith Jardine At Strikeforce Event
- Frank Mir Discusses His Next Opponent UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
- Not Even Illness Could Take Johny Hendricks Down
- Nate Diaz Happy To Rest Up Before Title Shot
- Hendricks Vs. GSP A "Pretty Interesting Fight" To UFC Pres
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.