Ross Pearson has run into a little legal trouble while helping UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz on The Ultimate Fighter: Live. TMZ, a popular gossip site, reported that Pearson was arrested on suspicion of DUI in Las Vegas early Sunday morning.
Officers noticed Pearson's car swerving on the road and pulled him over. Upon seeing Pearson, law enforcement believed him to be intoxicated, and asked the Brit to perform a field sobriety test.
Pearson was eventually released from custody, but has yet to comment on the situation. He is scheduled to face Cub Swanson at UFC on FX 4 on June 22.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Video: Daniel Cormier, 'I Am A Fighter'
- Ryan Jimmo Vs. Anthony Perosh On For UFC 149
- Video: Wanderlei Silva's UFC 147 Vlog, Episode 2
- 'UFC Primetime' Back On FX For UFC 146
- Dana White: Nate Diaz, Not Jim Miller, Up For Title Shot
- UFC Donates UFC 149 Prize Package To Canadian Children's Charity
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Not Leaving Friday Nights, Says FX Executive
- "Ultimate Fighter" Winner Ross Pearson Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI
- Roy Nelson, Edson Barboza Given New Fights For "UFC 146"
- Video: Dana White's UFC On FOX 3 Vlog, Episode Two
- Jon Jones Just Wants Hendo To Keep It Classy
- Video: Quick UFC 146 Promo
- Francisco Rivera Steps In To Face Alex Soto At UFC On FUEL TV 3
- Nevada Responds To Nick Diaz's Lawsuit
- Video: Age And Experience Will Overcome Youth And Preparation
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.