On a recent edition of UFC Tonight, former UFC contender Kenny Florian and reporter Ariel Helwani offered up their thoughts on the upcoming year in MMA.
The two faced off on a "Fighter vs. Writer" segment for the show, discussing the breakout star for 2013, the fighter of the year and the biggest storyline.
You can view the complete segment in the video below:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Bellator Counters UFC’s Contract For Eddie Alvarez
- Jason Lambert And Hector Ramirez Added To Bellator 85
- Pat Healy’s Strikeforce Opponent Finally Revealed
- Paige VanZant Couldn’t Resist Invicta FC’s Offer
- UFC Hall Of Famer Dan Severn Retires
- Lucas Martins Tabbed To Face Edson Barboza At UFC On FX 7
- Bellator And Paul Daley Reach An Agreement
- Bobby Voelker Excited To Make UFC Debut Vs. Patrick Cote
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.