In no surprise to anyone, Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon were awarded an extra $65,000 each for their Fight of the Night performance at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II Saturday night.
The two lightweights engaged in a co-main event war, with Lauzon coming back from a nasty cut in the first round to go the distance with Miller. Miller earned the victory via decision.
For Lauzon it was the fifth time he has earned FOTN, giving him a total of 12 fight night bonuses.
John Moraga picked up Submission of the Night, while Todd Duffee scored the Knockout of the Night. Both also earned $65,000.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Mark Munoz Involved In Car Accident, Appears To Have Avoided Any Serious Injuries
- Antonio Silva Only Fighting Junior Dos Santos If UFC Forces Him To
- Glover Teixeira Plans To KO Quinton Jackson Out Of The UFC
- Video: Backstage Access To UFC 155
- Jon Jones Responds To Dan Henderson: "Old Guy Got Jokes"
- Nate Marquardt Glad To Put Old Issues With Dana White Behind Him
- Pat Healy Frustrated With UFC’s Decision Making About Strikeforce Fighters
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.