Four fighters were given $70,000 bonuses for their efforts Saturday night at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit. The card went down from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Johny Hendricks, who dropped Martin Kampmann in the first minute of their co-main event, picked up Knockout of the Night, while Ivan Menjivar's slick armbar on Azamat Gashimov was Submission of the Night.
- Eddie Yagin Released From Hospital, On The Road To Recovery
- Gray Maynard Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- Greg Jackson Doesn't Believe He Would Have Made A Difference In Carlos Condit-GSP Fight
- Referee Explains Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Decision
- Bristol Marunde: TUF Guy And Superhero
- Rashad Evans: Georges St-Pierre Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- TUF Ratings Drop Following Strong Week
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.