The UFC hosted a special UFC 152:Â Benavidez vs. Johnson press conference today in Toronto, Ontario.
Todayâ€™s press conference took place at the Massey Hall in Toronto. UFC 152 takes place on September 22 at the Air Canada Centre.
In attendance were UFC Director of Canadian Operations Tom Wright, along with main card fighters JosephÂ Benavidez, Demetrious Johnson, Michael Bisping, Brian Stann and Rory MacDonald.
Highlights below thanks to @MMAdamMartin.
- UFC will conduct their own testing for all the fighters at UFC 152 because Ontario doesnâ€™t have in place drug testing.
- Cain vs JDS will likely happen â€śbefore the end of the year, perhaps in Vegas.â€ť
- UFC has considered Olympic Stadium in Montreal as a venue.
- Marc Ratner handles the drug testing for UFC 152 but heâ€™s not sure if the 6:1 Nevada TRT ratio will be the same in Ontario.
- BJ was invited to presser but couldnâ€™t attend due to family reasons.
- people expect Bisping to say ridiculous things so heâ€™ s not worried about what he has to say about the flyweights.
- Glad to have you [Bisping] on the card as co-main.
- Stannâ€™s military background doesnâ€™t play into fighting MMA.
- will fight Alan Belcher anytime. Thinks heâ€™s just hype because he beat a BJJ fighter (Palhares).
- wants a title shot with win over Bisping.
- BJ backed out of VADA testing and says he just did it to â€śstart shit.â€ť
- I donâ€™t know where BJâ€™s head is at. Says BJ looked really out of shape when he saw him. Say he needs to get serious about fight
- will NOT fight GSP because heâ€™s his friend and training partner. Doesnâ€™t want to answer any more questions about fighting GSP.
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka