Henderson's knee issue forced him to pull out of a planned main event fight at UFC 151 with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. After Jones declined a short-notice bout with Chael Sonnen, the UFC went ahead and cancelled the entire event.
"Dan Henderson knew two weeks before the fight. Two weeks before he told me he was injured," White said during an interview on UFC Tonight recently. "If he had given me those two weeks - like he should have - this fight might have happened."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC 152 Results And Live Coverage On Sep. 22, Current Card
- José Aldo Dreams To Fight In Brazil’s Maracanã Stadium
- Charlie Brenneman Stands Behind His Tweets Against Jon Jones
- Pat Curran Just Waiting On Doctor’s Clearance
- Matt Mitrione Has Seen A Change In Jon Jones, Welcomes Him As A Heavyweight
- Johny Hendricks Hopes GSP-Silva Superfight Doesn't Happen
- Dan Henderson Deserves Part Of The Blame For UFC 151 Incident, Says Dana White
- Vitor Belfort On Fighting For UFC Title: "Priceless"
- UFC Confirms China Card, Rich Franklin-Cung Le As Main Event
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline