Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Guillard
It's time for our co-main event, as lightweights Donald Cerrone (18-4) and Melvin Guillard (30-10-2) square off. Guillard failed to make weight and will give 10-percent of his purse to Cerrone and 10 to the Colorado Athletic Commission. The referee will be Josh Rosenthal.
Round 1: Head kick by Cerrone, but Guillard catches him coming in with a counter-left that drops Cerrone. Guillard chasing after him, lands a knee and Cerrone is out of it. Guillard giving him time to get his bearings back, and Cerrone is looking more poised now. Right lands by Guillard and Cerrone lands a head kick that wobbles Guillard and follows with a right that floors him. Cerrone doesn't do any more damage, as he notices Guillard is out cold on the canvas.
Donald Cerrone def. Melvin Guillard via KO (right-hand) at 1:16 of Round 1
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Live Coverage & Results
- Benson Henderson A Fan Of Nate Diaz, Excited To Face Him
- Video: UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Post-Fight Press Conference
- Several Sound Off On Controversial Benson Henderson-Frankie Edgar Decision
- Donald Cerrone Admits He Got "Teary Eyed," Calls Out Anthony Pettis Again
- UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Fight Bonuses Handed Out
- Nate Diaz, Cesar Gracie Discuss Henderson-Edgar Bout
- Disappointed Frankie Edgar Feels Like He Won Fight With Benson Henderson
- Benson Henderson Successfully Defends UFC Lightweight Title With Decision Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.