Benson Henderson's first defense of his UFC lightweight title will come on August 11, as Henderson takes on former champion Frankie Edgar at UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar. The card goes down from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.
"Smooth" claimed the title earlier this year with a decision victory over Edgar. "The Answer" asked for an immediate rematch, and was eventually given it.
Check out the trailer for the card in the video below:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline