The numbers for UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II in terms of TV ratings for the prelims are in, and they are below what has become the norm. According to MMAWeekly.com, just 974,000 viewers tuned in for the two-hour special prior to the pay-per-view.
Currently, the average for prelim shows on FX is just under 1.3 million. The top was UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II, which drew 1.8 million.
The UFC 150 event featured Dennis Bermudez, Michael Kuiper, Erik Perez and Chico Camus all earning wins. Bermudez was awarded Submission of the Night, while Perez scored a 17-second knockout.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Chael Sonnen Will Face Forrest Griffin In December
- Video: Preview For Second Episode Of "All Access: Ronda Rousey"
- Brian Stann Fires Back At Alexander Shlemenko's Comments
- Alexander Shlemenko Says UFC Fighters Use Injury To Dictate Fights, Calls Out Brian Stann
- ONE FC Releases Complete Fight Card For Next Event
- Bellator Title Fight Between Pat Curran-Patricio Freire Off
- Experience Comes First, Then Championship Gold For Erick Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.